Trainee Account Management Executive
Account Management Executive
The Tea Makers of London is a leading luxury tea brand and we are currently recruiting for an Account Management Executive to join the team. The job is based at our Operations Hub in Dartford, Kent. This is a full-time permanent role and responsibilities will include an exciting array of account management and business development activities. Some of the task include building a strong business relationship with the growing B2B channels, liaising with incoming trade enquiries, winning new business, creating quotes and invoices and ensuring the orders are progress to the Ops Service team for timely delivery.
The Tea Makers of London is a leading fine tea specialist offering exquisite quality teas and related services for HoReCa and Foodservices sector. The company has established an excellent reputation within the speciality tea sector and has successfully built a strong trade client base. The Tea Makers of London is now looking to further expand its product and services to the HoReCa and Foodservices sector within London and across the UK.
If you are someone who has a passion for working in the luxury FMCG sector particularly enjoy all things tea, this would be a great opportunity for you. We are looking for a bright and an ambitious individual who is passionate about building long term customer relations and partnership in a business development role. The right candidate should be well organised, pro-active, take own initiative and be able to 'get things done'.
The post holder will work closely with the director to learn the ropes and adequate support and guidance will be provided. Adequate training will be provided, therefore this is an ideal stepping stone for someone who is keen to pursue a career in luxury FMCG sector.
We are a small yet fast growing company and you will be joining our friendly team and there is growth potential within the company for the right individual.
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships with the existing B2B client base;
- Responding to new B2B enquiries and follow up;
- Seeking new sales opportunities within the B2B sector;
- Setting up new accounts and liaising with finance team for credit a/c approvals;
- Managing order cycle from creating new orders, processing and invoicing;
- Dealing with customer queries and order queries;
- Managing product launches and promotions for B2B channels;
- Maintaining B2B client list with key actions and progress record.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the role:
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with customers and internally with an ability to manage relationships with B2B & B2C clients;
- Good problem solving skills and to be able to provide solutions using creativeness and flexibility;
- A sound commercial awareness, and the ability to identify new opportunities and business potential quickly;
- Highly organized, articulate and results-oriented individual;
- Excellent eye for details and accuracy in all aspects of the duties;
- A self-starter with the ability to learn the trade quickly and strong hands-on attitude.
- Degree in Sales/Marketing discipline desirable;
- Competency in using MS Office package and CRM systems.
Remunerations & Benefits
- Competitive salary and company bonus scheme
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- 25-days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Generous staff discount on the teas.
- Unlimited tea to enjoy in the office
Salary: 24k per annum
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org