Customer Service Executive
Customer Service Executive
The Tea Makers of London is a leading fine tea specialist offering exquisite selection of teas and teaware to B2C and B2B including hospitality sector. Over the past decade the company has established an excellent reputation within the speciality tea sector for their excellent product range and outstanding customer service. This has been clearly evident in the 1000s of independent customer reviews. The Tea Makers of London has seen considerable growth recently and is now looking to recruited a customer service executive to help take over the overall management of customer services.
If you are great with people and particularly like all things tea, this would be a great role for you. We are looking for a bright, determined and an ambitious individual who is passionate about providing an exemplary customer service. We are a small yet fast growing company and you will be joining our friendly team and there is growth potential within the company for the right individual.
Location: This is an office based full time role at our Tea Hub in Dartford Head Office in Kent.
Key Skills & Experience:
- The right candidate will have:
- Great experience in customer care, preferably within an organisation with a strong online presence;
- A strong desire to help people and resolve issues promptly and efficiently;
- Excellent communicator and ability to building relationships with customers;
- Good problem-solving skills and to be able to provide solutions using creativeness and flexibility;
- Excellent written communication;
- Highly organised, articulate and results-oriented individual;
- A self-starter with the ability to learn the ropes quickly;
- A focused, motivated professional, with a can-do attitude.;
- Ability to multi-task in a pressurised environment;
- Organised, with strong attention to detail;
- High work ethic with professional and personal integrity;
- Open-minded and flexible, with a willingness to work within a team;
- Advanced computer skills with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office 365.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Liaise with customers (telephone / email) while maintaining a high level of personalised customer service at all times;
- Successfully deal with customers by responding to their queries in a manner that would build value to the company while ensuring confidence in the brand;
- Work closely with the production team and marketing team;
- Process customer orders via phone and deal with returns, replacements and refunds;
- Liaise with courier companies to track delivery status;
- Ability to use order management software and other processes and CRM systems required as part of duty;
- Managing general office administration and handling of day-to-day admin duties as required.
- This is an office based full time role at our Dartford, Head Office in Kent.
- Full time/ Permanent position
- Full PAYE benefits & company pension
- Competitive starting salary (£20,000 to £25,000) based on skills and experience
- Opportunity for salary & career growth based on talent and performance
- Ongoing training and support
- Staff Discount on The Tea Makers of London products
How to Apply:
If this role is of interest and you would like to apply, please send your CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com