Marketing Executive - Based in Dartford, Kent
The Tea Makers of London is a leading fine tea specialist that source and supply over 100 exquisite quality teas from around the world. We take great pride in serving only the best teas gathered from most celebrated tea gardens around the world, as well as rare and authentic teas produced by small independent artisan tea farmers.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our company for someone who is passionate about working for a high-end consumer brand and become part of our growing team. The job is based in our HQ in Dartford, Kent.
The Role Summary:
We are looking to recruit a Marketing professional to lead our variety of marketing functions. The ideal candidate must have proven track record of undertaking similar functions, proactive and result driven and be able to work within a small team as well as independently to implement the marketing plan. The role demands attention to details and high degree of organisational skills.
As part of the drive to promote the brand amongst the HoReCa sector, the job holder will assist the Director responsible for business development in meetings, co ordination and follow up actions.
The job holder is expected to quickly grasp the company vision, values and unique selling points (USP) and ensure the brand message is clearly represented in all aspects of the marketing functions.
We are looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our team, who is passionate about developing skills and knowledge in the speciality tea sector.
Lead, plan and execute the marketing functions within the company:
Social Media Marketing
- Develop an integrated social media strategy;
- Manage Company, facebook, twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, accounts;
- Fully responsible for planning, producing and publishing social media posts and imagery;
- Plan and execute social media campaigns that have high impact, relevant and represent the brand;
- Plan and execute promotions and give-aways via social media;
- Engaging with followers including responding to comments and queries;
- Contact bloggers from food & drink circle within UK and Europe, who could publish articles and reviews products;
- Send product samples to bloggers and review contents as required and share posts;
- Seek out PR, Product Placement opportunities both online and print media and organise press release, articles and product reviews;
- Continuously review and update website content and product description to assist SEO ranking of the website;
Managing Blogs and Weekly Newsletters
- Fully responsible to planning and executing (including copy, imagery, banner, title, offer) the weekly customer newsletters;
- Monitor data and analyse success rate; propose recommendations;
- Manage company website blogs;
- Produce high quality blog posts and content for website;
- Producing promotional materials, product labels, brochures and leaflets;
- Creating imagery, graphics and infographics for social media, newsletters, blogs and website;
- Editing images for online.
- Work closely with the trade partners to arrange meetings;
- Attend client meeting with director;
- Look for opportunities for collaboration with trade partners;
- Pitch product and services to HoReCa clients.
Key Experience and Knowledge
- Degree in Marketing or business management disciplines;
- Experience and proven track record of undertaking a similar role;
- Experience in managing Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts and website Google Analysis;
- Good understanding of SEO;
- Produce high quality content for blogs, website and social media;
- Ability to use Photoshop , Illustrator and Indesign programmes and MS Office;
- Experience in dealing with luxury brands would be an added advantage;
- Experience in branding, product development and formulate promotional materials;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proactive and result driven individual;
- Competent in using Adobe Photoshop and other graphic design tools
- Ability to put together graphic designs for brochures, promotional banners and imagery newsletters for online marketing;
- Ability to carry out own research on competitors and opportunities and pursue them;
Salary: Competitive (Negotiable for candidates with relevant experience and skills)
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com