We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
- When you order, we need to know your name, address, e-mail address, etc. This allows us to process and fulfill your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
- We use a technology called "cookies" as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details.
- You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.
- We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you, to provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you or to inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
- We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by logging into your account or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.