The Tea Makers of London is a leading luxury tea brand and we are currently recruiting for a Production Supervisor to join the team. The job is based at our Operations Hub in Dartford, Kent. This is a full-time permanent role and responsibilities will include providing support to the production department, that include production planning, quality management, stock management and warehouse management.
The Tea Makers of London is a leading fine tea specialist offering exquisite quality teas and related services to B2C and B2B sector including HoReCa and Foodservices. The company has established an excellent reputation within the speciality tea sector and has successfully built a strong following of B2C and B2B client base. The Tea Makers of London is now looking to expand its product and services to the HoReCa and Foodservices sector within London and across the UK.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to expand their knowledge in the world of tea and has passion for working in the FMCG production processes. The ideal candidate will have an excellent eye for detail, not afraid to get his or her hands dirty and ability to organise, monitor and trouble shoot where necessary. Overall responsibility is to organise and manage the production and act as the first point of call for the management team. This role will require working closely with the management team, packing and operations staff, therefor this role is more situated for someone who enjoy working in a team.
We are a small yet fast growing company and you will be joining our friendly team and there is growth potential within the company for the right individual.
- Organise weekly production plan, including packing teas, teabags etc;
- Monitor weekly production targets are met;
- Responsible for prioritising the orders (keep up to date with sale/ promotions etc);
- Recording all Goods in and Goods out and update the stock levels correctly;
- Responsible for stock management;
- Responsible to warehouse management.
- Implementing standards, processes, and systems for operational activities and carry out routine spot checks;
- Undertake routine quality checks to ensure zero error policy is met;
- Responsible for ensuring the food safely and hygiene are followed;
- Responsible for ensuring health & safety measures are followed, when handling, machinery, heavy objects, sharp objects etc.
- Responsible for recording all such incidents on the Accident Record Book.
Remunerations & Benefits
- Competitive salary and company bonus scheme;
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme;
- 20-days holiday, plus bank holidays;
- Generous staff discount on the teas;
- Unlimited tea to enjoy in the office.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org