Assam Breakfast Tea - No.36

  Zoom

Assam Breakfast Tea - No.36

20% OFF ALL PRODUCTS offer ends MIDNIGHT 16/12/2018

This loose leaf breakfast tea is perfect for those who prefer a full-bodied, strong cup during the cold winter mornings.

Price:  £4.00
List Price:  £5.00
Saving Of:  20%
(VAT Free)
weight:



  (1 Review)

SKU:  TTMASBTAS050

Tea Story

This Assam breakfast tea is a blend of 80% smaller orthodox leaves and a 20% CTC (cut, twisted and curled) leaves that add an extra punch. This blend has all the unique characteristics of a classic Assam tea with a malty flavour and a strong liquor that occurs from the addition of the CTC leaves.

This Assam breakfast tea is perfect for those who prefer a full-bodied, strong cup to enjoy during cold winter mornings. The tea consists of smaller dark leaves that impart a beautiful amber liquor with a well-balanced flavour. The tea works well with milk.

 

Region & Time of Harvest

This tea is harvested in Summer from the Assam region of India

 

Tasting Notes

 

Brewing Guidance

Customer Reviews
Average Rating (1 Review):  
Write a Review and share your opinion!

Rating:  
Excellent Service
Tuesday, 29 August 2017  |  Emma

Fast delivery, the Assam breakfast tea is my favourite tea!

 

This review has not been appraised.

Also Bought
English Breakfast Tea - No.01

From:  £2.80  (62)

Assam FBOP Second Flush Manjushree - No.19

From:  £3.20  (30)

Supreme Earl Grey Tea - No.07

From:  £3.20  (162)

Irish Breakfast (Strong) - No.13

From:  £3.20  (15)

20% OFF ALL PRODUCTS SITEWIDE
The Tea Makers of London