- How do I sign up for the rewards program? Signing up is easy! Simply create an account with us via https://www.theteamakers.co.uk/account/register . It’s free to join and you can also sign up to receive emails with insider access to sales, promotions, and all of our newest drops. If you currently have an account or email subscription with us - you’ve already been enrolled in our rewards program so you can kick back, sign in, and start earning Points!
What are the advantages of becoming a rewards member?
Our rewards program allows members to earn more perks the more they engage with us. Members receive reward
points for each purchase, which can then be redeemed towards the cost of future purchases.
You also earn points for Creating an account, sharing with friends and following us on social media, leaving product reviews, and even gifted with bonus points just for having a birthday!
- I already have an account. Do I need to create a new one to earn rewards? We took care of that for you! All customers with an active account were automatically enrolled in our rewards program. If you have had more than one customer account with us, please note that only one rewards account was created per person.
- Where can I find all of my rewards account info? The rewards page is your roadmap to all your points and perks. You can access all your info by visiting our rewards page https://www.theteamakers.co.uk/pages/rewards
- Will I receive points for purchases I made prior to creating my rewards account? When you create an account points for purchases made within last 12 months will be allocated to your account. Please create an account to be able to redeem the points.
- What if I have an old email address or multiple email addresses and want to combine my accounts & earnings? Contact customer service by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be happy to assist you with merging your accounts.
- Does it cost anything to begin earning points? Absolutely not! Sign-up is 100% free, and it will never cost you anything to earn points. Make sure to visit the https://www.theteamakers.co.uk/pages/rewards to get started.
Earning & Redeeming
- How do I redeem my points? Exchanging your points for great rewards couldn't be easier! Simply visit the https://www.theteamakers.co.uk/pages/rewards to view all of our great reward options and click the 'Redeem' button to redeem your chosen reward.
How do points convert to Pounds?
100 points = £5
200 points = £10.00
300 points = £15.00
400 points = £20.00
- What are the easy ways to earn points? Each member gets a reward just for joining our rewards program. Aside from earning points through purchases, you can add your birthday to your account to earn points, leave us a review, or like us on Facebook. Access all the ways to earn under the https://www.theteamakers.co.uk/pages/rewards on the rewards page.
- Is there a limit to how many points I can earn? Nope! That’s the best part about being a rewards member! You will always have an opportunity to earn more points by shopping with us, engaging with our brand and community online, and through seasonal sales.
- Can I return my order if I redeemed rewards points for a discount? Yes. If you are returning the entire order, we will refund you the total dollar amount spent after the discount was applied. The points you used to redeem the discount will also be added back to your rewards account.
Do points ever expire?
- Your points will expire after one year of inactivity. Inactivity includes not interacting with our program i.e., redeeming points, placing an order, etc
- Why didn’t I earn points on my purchase? Points are allocated to your account once the order is marked as completed. Please wait until you receive order completion email to check the points. If you still can't see them double-check you were signed into your rewards account and didn’t accidentally check out as a guest. You also won’t receive points if you return your purchase or your purchase is canceled for any reason. Please note that any points you earn on a purchase you later return will be deducted from your point balance.
I should have earned points for a purchase/incentive but I didn’t see my account balance change. Did I get
Yes! You work hard to earn points and we want you to feel confident that all of your points are right where
they should be . . . in your account! The first thing to note is that the order should have been marked as
completed. There may also be a delay in our systems communication and points could take anywhere from
minutes to several hours to appear in your account. However, if you feel like you have earned points but
they are not showing up in your account you can also troubleshoot it with these tricks:
1. Try to refresh your browser.
2. Try to log out and then back in to your account.
3. Check your ‘Rewards history’ in your Rewards account to see if the points were added without you realizing it. Your ‘Rewards history’ will show you the number of points earned, how and when they were earned, as well as any redemptions of points made on your account. If you still feel like your points balance is not accurate you can contact our customer service team and they will look into the issue for you.
I received an error message when referring friends through the email referral box. What went wrong?
We are sorry to hear that. There are a couple of scenarios that could have triggered the error message.
The first possible scenario is that there was a mistype in one of the email addresses that you entered or you forgot to put commas between multiple emails to separate them.
To eliminate confusion over what occurred, we recommend that you go back and enter each email address one at a time, clicking ‘send’ after each one rather than uploading them all at once.
If you are still having problems using the email referrals we recommend using your unique referral link or sharing the referral through Facebook, Twitter, or Messenger to receive credit. Please contact our customer support via email@example.com if you need further assistance.
I’ve referred several friends but haven’t received any points for it. Is there something else I need to do?
Thank you so much for sharing us with your friends! We really appreciate it.
Referred friends must be first-time customers in order for both of you to receive the referral rewards. In addition, the referral must be initiated through our rewards referral box on your personal rewards page or through the use of your unique referral link also found there.
Points will be added to your account as soon as your friend completes their first purchase of over £35 on our website.
When this happens you will receive an email letting you know that one of your referrals made a purchase using your code and that a reward was added to your account. You can also check your ‘Rewards History’ to see a list of any points that you have received for referrals.
- How can I get a birthday reward? Add your birthday under ways to earn points on the https://www.theteamakers.co.uk/pages/rewards. On your birthday we will add you 100 points worth of £5 for you to enjoy!
I signed up for the Birthday Bonus but I didn’t receive it.
Happy Birthday! We’re so glad that you have chosen to celebrate with us through our rewards program. In
order for you to receive your birthday bonus on your birthday, you must register your birthday at least 30
days prior to your birthday.
If your birthday falls between the day that you registered and the 30-day waiting period afterward, you will receive your birthday bonus 30 days after your registration. This delay is only applicable for the first year that you signed up.
All successive birthday bonuses will be emailed to you on your birthday. If you register your birthday through your rewards account any time after it has passed in the current calendar year, rewards will not be added to your account until the day of your birthday in the following year.
If it has been more than 30 days since you registered for your birthday reward and you still have not received the additional points in your account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
- How do I redeem my rewards points? Once you have accumulated minimum of 100 loyalty points, you will have the option to redeem. Please go to https://www.theteamakers.co.uk/pages/rewards page to redeem the points. You will be presented with a coupon code, which you can use at the checkout to receive the discount.